Episode 8. TPD. Is your client injured, sick or living with a disability? They may have insurance with their super and not know about it!
Do you help people who have an injury, illness or disability that stops them from working?
If they have ever worked in the past, they may have insurance through their superannuation which could be life-changing.
In this podcast we discuss an area of law that a lot of people dont know about-but has the potential to help some of the most vulnerable people in the community.
Listen to this podcast to learn:
- what total permanent disability (TPD) insurance is
- who can make a claim, and
- how you can help spot issues-and where to send people for legal help.
Referrals and more information
To find more information about total permanent disability (TPD) insurance:
- call LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529
- visit the Legal Aid NSW website to find a local civil law advice service