Got a subpoena? Stop. Think. Protect.
In this podcast we discuss:
- how to respond when you are served with a subpoena
- top tips for dealing with subpoenas
- what the Sexual Assault Communications Privilege (SACP) is, and how is this relevant for your clients (it might be more relevant than you think)
- the SACP Service at Legal Aid NSW and how they can help you and your clients.
Referrals and more information
- You can find more information about subpoenas and the Sexual Assault Communications Privilege:
- Contact us at email@example.com or call (02) 9219 5888 to:
- refer a client
- make an enquiry, or
- book a legal workshop about the topics discussed in this podcast for your staff or organisation.