NDIS - the basics
Do you work with people who are living with a disability, and who are either already participants in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), or would like to be?
In this podcast we discuss:
- who can get assistance under the NDIS
- the type of support they can get
- how to challenge a decision of the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), and
- how Legal Aid NSW can help
Referrals and more information
To find more information about how Legal Aid NSW can help with the NDIS:
- call LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529
- visit the Legal Aid NSW website to find a local civil law advice service.
Make sure you listen to episode 3. NDIS. Your rights as a consumer as well.